Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spring boxes

Style.com posted the top spring trends on their site. Some of the shoes are too ridiculous for even the most confident fashionistas (read: the Chanel gold and silver high platforms) but the Valli black-and-white briefcase-inspired bag is absolutely gorgeous. Manolo Blahnik still has it, although the first word that pops into my head when I saw his shoes: bondage. Not that it's bad, just not necessarily what I expected from the stylish-but-sweet designer.

Poor girl that decides to wear Marc Jacob's shoes, though. I'm sure she'll be stopped continuously, and asked why she's wearing two turtles on her feet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for every other informative [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu/sac-%C3%A0-%C3%A9paule-longchamp-c-3.html]Sac à épaule Longchamp[/url] website. Longchamp Pliage Grande Mura [url=http://www.pascherlongchampsac.eu/sac-longchamp-pliage-arbre-de-vi-c-9.html]Sac Longchamp Pliage Arbre[/url] ,Where else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect manner? I've a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I've been at the look out for such information.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

View blog reactions