Saturday, May 19, 2007

coming up vintage

I've really started getting into films, particularly from the last three decades of the 20th century. Since we're officially started getting into summer blockbuster territory, I've had to get my smarts-fix elsewhere. Where better than the heavily politicized films like People vs Larry Flynt, Dawn of the Dead, Apocalypse Now, Taxi Driver, Dr Strangelove, among others? And signifying that my interest in vintage doesn't just concern movies and clothes, I've picked up a couple of John le Carre spy novels (The Honourable School Boy and The Little Drummer Girl) to tide me over during upcoming exam time.

And for Raiders of the Lost Ark, I feel like Marion Ravenwood was so elegantly portrayed by Karen Allen.

picture source

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

View blog reactions