Monday, November 20, 2006

Doo-Ri Chung and CFDA overlook

... was the recipient of the Vogue Fashion Fund.

Pictured here with Penelope Cruz. May I just say that I love the simple lines and cut of the dress.

Of course the fashion set came out to party, so here are some highlights:

Milla Jovovich and Carmen Hawk (in their own designs)


Giancarlo Giammetti and Narciso Rodriguez


Lily Cole, with designers Richard Ascott and Philip Colbert. And I am really adoring this picture.


Agyness Deyn. Come on, how cool does she look?

Marc, and the Olsen twins. What is that green see-through cover that MK/A has on? I can't tell if I really love it or hate it.

Whoa-nelly! What has Kate Spade done here? An oversize, bright colored coat with shiny slippers. Does it get any more maternity clothes than this?


CFDA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

View blog reactions