Friday, November 17, 2006

Fur overload

I know this topic has been done to death by fashion bloggers worldwide, but browsing through Style.com over my spare, I came across there hideous monstrosities:


This one is only good for Halloween, when you want the five-year-old trick-or-treaters to think you have grown a bird's nest instead of a head. Vision is optional.

This is the fur ball to rival obsessive cat ladies everywhere. (Honestly, though, I would give anything to see a normal woman wear this.)

This is a bit of a repeat of the first picture, but now, instead of just the boring bird nest, we're got an extralarge moustache as a hat/face covering. I mean, maybe if you're into the whole Marx Brothers thing, but for me, personally, a big no.

Giles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

View blog reactions